10 Secrets that Make Healthy Eating--Easy!
Here are 10 secrets that make healthy eating, easy...
1. Use cooking spray to coat skillets and baking dishes.
2. Never fry food: grill, sauté, broil, or bake instead.
3. Lightly steam vegetables.
4. Make large quantities of soup and other foods, and freeze for later use.
5. Take advantage of prewashed spinach, lettuce, and other produce.
6. Buy large bags of individually frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
7. Make a weekly meal plan and shopping list.
8. Wash and chop vegetables ahead of time.
9. Build a meal around a whole roasted chicken. Use leftovers for salads, etc.
10. Replace salt with fresh and dried herbs and spices.
Now it's your turn: Do you have a secret that makes healthy eating easier?
You may also be interested in:
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Whitaker!
Meet Dr. Whitaker
For more than 30 years, Dr. Julian Whitaker has helped people regain their health with a combination of therapeutic lifestyle changes, targeted nutritional support, and other cutting-edge natural therapies. He is widely known for treating diabetes, but also routinely treats heart disease and other degenerative diseases. More About Dr. Whitaker
Dr. Julian Whitaker's Favorites
Ensure healthy blood sugar, balanced insulin levels and all-day energy.
Get a restful, recharging night's sleep -- tonight and every night.
18 powerful, clinically researched nutrients for total eye health
Item# REG (Packets)
Make GREAT HEALTH your top priority with the advanced nutritional foundation in Forward