Fast Digestive Relief plus Blood Sugar Support in One Easy, Single Daily Dose
PearlBiotic® GlucoSpheres contains the same proprietary 2 billion CFU blend of probiotics found in my original PearlBiotic Spheres plus vitamin D and GlucoHelp® Banaba extract, which has powerful, clinically researched blood sugar benefits. You get an exclusive probiotic formula that also supports blood sugar in just one tiny, easy-to-swallow tablet per day.
My proprietary probiotic formula is protected from gastric acid in the stomach by the award-winning BIO-tract® system—ensuring controlled release of probiotics throughout your entire intestinal tract.
As PearlBiotic GlucoSpheres continues through your system, it releases powerful probiotics all the way along the entire length of your intestinal tract. Depending on your digestive system, the tablet can take up to eight hours to work its way through your system, releasing probiotics exactly where they’re needed.
Not only do you get full coverage, but this slow extended release is extremely gentle on your system. That means guaranteed better digestion, less gas, and greater regularity—all day and all night.
The 2 billion probiotics in PearlBiotic GlucoSpheres consist of 7 advanced probiotic strains that reflect the newest research. One strain, L. fermentum, releases 2 powerful antioxidants right into your digestive tract. The antioxidants instantly neutralize gas-inducing toxins the second they’re produced during digestion. A second strain, L. plantarum, forms hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide creates a hostile environment where bad bacteria can’t survive. All 7 strains of health-boosting probiotics in my PearlBiotic GlucoSpheres crowd out harmful bacteria, improve your digestion, and support a healthy immune system.
PearlBiotic GlucoSpheres is one of THE ONLY probiotic formulas on the market providing blood sugar benefits while promoting normal digestion at the same time. What’s more, current studies with probiotics are showing promising results for their positive effects on metabolism and blood sugar. That’s why I developed the perfect probiotic supplement for people with blood sugar concerns.
In just a single daily dose, PearlBiotic GlucoSpheres containing GlucoHelp, along with vitamin D3 and 2 billion beneficial bacteria with BIO-tract technology helps...
- Maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Enhance glucose transport in the body
- Support healthy metabolism
- Provide relief from occasional gastrointestinal discomfort
- Promote a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut
- Alleviate occasional diarrhea, particularly when traveling
- Promote regular bowel movements
- Support colon health
- Support immune health and function
How quickly does PearlBiotic GlucoSpheres begin to work?
Within a few days, you should notice a reduction in gas and bloating, constipation and irregularity, stomach upset and indigestion—which will allow you to enjoy the foods you love again! (Note that some individuals may take up to 2–4 weeks to feel results.) And now with the addition of GlucoHelp and vitamin D, you get additional support for your blood sugar levels.
Ingredients & Dosage
PearlBiotic® GlucoSpheres: 1 tablet gives you…
Proprietary Probiotic Blend‡
L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus,
L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. longum
|2 billion CFU|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)||25 mg|
|Banaba Extract♦ (leaf)||3 mg|
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carbonate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, guar gum, turmeric (color)
‡BIO-tract® is a patented technology and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
♦GlucoHelp® is a registered trademark of Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.
Take 1 tablet daily with water prior to any meal. Do not chew or crush.
Note:This product is not recommended for children.
Contains trace amounts of milk protein from the manufacturing process; however, suitable for individuals following lactose-free or lactose-restricted diets.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you are on insulin treatment, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of Children.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
GlucoHelp® Banaba Extract (leaf)
Studies indicate that corosolic acid acts similarly to insulin and helps activate several glucose transporters on the cells’ surface, moving glucose out of the bloodstream and into the cells for energy.
In a clinical trial, participants were randomized to receive either 100 mg/day banaba extract (standardized to 1% corosolic acid) or placebo for eight weeks. Compared to those in the placebo group, participants taking the banaba extract had significantly improved glucose tolerance.1
1 Ikeda Y, et al. Practice. 2001;18(4):1–10
- A population-based cross-sectional study involving 834 men and 820 women found an inverse relationship between vitamin D levels and risk of metabolic syndrome.2
- A clinical intervention found that adequate Vitamin D status may enhance the thermic effect of a meal and fat oxidation.3
2 Reis JP, et al. Eur J Endocrinol. 2008;59(1):41-48
3 Teegarden D, et al. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2008;16(7):1566–1572.
- Individuals with lactose sensitivity are able to tolerate dairy that includes probiotics better than dairy lacking probiotics.4
- L. fermentum produces compounds and proteins that help inhibit the growth and adhesion of pathogens.5
- Research has found that supplementation with L. plantarum supports immune function in healthy adults.6
- In a double-blind placebo-controlled study, patients taking L. acidophilus experienced significantly greater relief from their gastrointestinal discomfort than did those taking placebo.7
- Supplementation with L. acidophilus and B. bifidum help modulate the response of the intestinal microflora to the effects of antibiotics.8
- A meta-analysis found that probiotic strains, including L. acidophilus, help alleviate occasional diarrhea.9
4 Alm L. J Dairy Sci. 1982;65:(3):346–352.
5 Varma P, et al. J Food Sci. 2010;75(9):M546–M551.
6 Hirose Y, et al. J Nutr. 2006;136(12):3069–3073.
7 Faber SM. Am J Gastroenterol. 2000;95(9):2533
8 Madden JAJ, et al. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005;5(6):1091–1097.
9 Gaoni D, et al. Medicina (B Aires). 2002;62(2):159–163.