All day energy, immunity, vitality in one convenient daily packet.
Forward Multi-Nutrient (60 packets)
Rejuvenate your health with the right combination of vitamins and minerals
My Forward® Multi-Nutrient is an energizing vitamin and mineral complex that delivers peak levels of the essential nutrients you need for head-to-toe support. This includes a full spectrum of vitamins, as well as key minerals in highly absorbable forms. You get:
An essential mineral combination that can fire up your energy levels
Maybe you’re tired and just don’t have the stamina to do the activities you once enjoyed. As you age, your heart, brain, and muscles are forced to deplete valuable energy by fighting a growing attack of free radicals. As energy reserves get depleted, you’re left running on empty. A key component of my Forward Multi-Nutrient is the combination of potassium and magnesium. True, in most formulas, these are routine minerals. But the secret to supercharging your natural energy reserves is to use them in their aspartate form and take them together in the proper ratio. My Forward Multi-Nutrient also includes chromium and manganese, two minerals that help you metabolize glucose—your body’s primary source of energy.
High potency B vitamins to undo years of stress and tension
The B vitamins have a well-deserved reputation as "anti-stress" nutrients. But when you’re under constant pressure, your B vitamins can quickly get depleted. This is especially true of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), which plays an important role in supporting your adrenal glands, where your "fight or flight" hormones are regulated. B vitamins are also important for anyone dealing with, or at risk for, diabetes, as they are particularly susceptible to depletion.
Vitamin C plus bioflavonoids for advanced body repair power
Without a strong immune system, the health of your entire body is at risk. The state of your immune system can make the difference between doing all the things you love each day and wasting your time on the sidelines. Vitamin C is my all-time favorite immune booster, but most people don’t get nearly enough of this vitamin each day. To fight off physical degeneration and boost your immune system, you need at least 1,000 mg of ascorbic acid vitamin C. And about half of that should be in the buffered form to protect you from stomach upset. Forward Multi-Nutrient gives you both buffered C and ascorbic acid in three times the amount of ordinary multivitamin brands. Plus, vitamin C is backed with 150 mg of powerful bioflavonoids, including quercetin, hesperidin, and rutin. This potent combination enhances the absorption of vitamin C so you’ll get even more antioxidant power, immune system support, collagen-building ability, and nourishment for healthy veins and capillaries.
The best bone-building minerals in the right form and ratio
I recommend a specific blend of calcium in order to get true bone nourishment. Forward Multi-Nutrient includes carbonate and ascorbate. I also advise you to take a 2-to-1 ratio of calcium to magnesium, plus chelate forms of zinc, copper, and manganese for optimal calcium absorption. Forward Multi-Nutrient has all of these, in addition to silica and peak levels of vitamin D that you won’t find in other multis or in calcium-enriched foods.
Targeted, age-defying nutrients to revive hair, skin, nails, and more
There are a select group of nutrients that can help revitalize virtually every cell in your body. The first of these is PABA, a member of the B vitamin family. It’s a versatile and powerful antioxidant, but it’s rarely found in ordinary multi-nutrients. For anyone over age 50, I strongly recommend 50 mg of PABA a day to help hair stay strong and youthful, to keep your skin soft and supple, and to support the production of healthy red blood cells. You also get biotin, a vitamin that helps produce fatty acids that are necessary for healthy, shiny hair and strong nails. And you’ll get 10 times more of this important “beauty” nutrient than you’d get in the top three multivitamins. Plus, you get silica, a mineral that’s been shown in studies to help dull, colorless hair, sallow skin, and brittle nails come back to life. Other top multi brands don’t even bother with this nutrient.
Why Forward Multi-Nutrient is better:
- Provides an advanced B-complex for greater energy, including peak levels of folic acid for homocysteine support
- You get powerful, natural (non-synthetic) forms of vitamin E, with mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols, for outstanding support for your heart, cells, and circulation
- Includes full-spectrum vitamin A, with beta carotene and mixed cartotenoids, to fortify your vision, bones, and cells
- Provides vitamin C plus bioflavonoids for advanced body repair
- Includes 50 percent more vitamin D than typical multivitamins—a key vitamin now shown to be more important than ever for immune health, bone health and more
- Nourishes your brain with “smart” nutrients such as choline, inositol, and folic acid
- Includes targeted age-defying nutrients to revive hair, skin, nails, and more
- Fires up your energy levels with potassium, magnesium, chromium, and manganese
- Doctor-developed, cutting-edge formula means you benefit from the latest research and Dr. Whitaker's real patient experience during nearly 30 years at the Whitaker Wellness Institute
- Superior quality, potency, and purity guaranteed on every batch—dozens of quality and safety checks, including independent laboratory testing, are performed from the very beginning to the final product.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Forward®: 1 packet (6 capsules) give you...
(90% as beta-carotene from mixed carotenoids,
10% as retinyl palmitate)
(as magnesium and
calcium ascorbates, ascorbic acid)
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
(as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
|Thiamine (as mononitrate)||25 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||38 mg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||75 mcg|
(as calcium pantothenate)
(as citrate, carbonate,
|Iodine (from kelp)||75 mcg|
(as oxide, ascorbate, citrate, aspartate)
|Zinc (as monomethionine)||15 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||100 mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||1 mg|
|Manganese (as gluconate)||5 mg|
|Chromium (as polynicotinate)||100 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as ascorbate)||65 mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||57 mg|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||100 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||125 mg|
|Gamma Tocopherol||30 mg|
|Para-aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)||25 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||15 mg|
|Silica (as silicon dioxide)||13 mg|
|Delta Tocopherol||10 mg|
|Mixed Tocotrienols (from palm oil)||5 mg|
|Trace Mineral Complex||5 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, ethyl vanillin
Take 2 packets daily; 1 packet with morning meal and 1 packet with midday or evening meal. Each packet contains 6 Forward® capsules.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.