Boost your immune system and stay healthy. Exclusive Combination for Nighttime Relief
Nighttime Immune (15-day supply) - 75% Off!
Natural nighttime immune support for a restorative, restful night’s sleep
- Helps relieve congestion
- Helps clear your respiratory system
- Supports your immune system
- Promotes a good night’s sleep
The most important thing you can do when you’re under the weather is get plenty of rest. Your immune system kicks into high gear during sleep, so getting good quality sleep allows your immune system to do the best job it can.
But when you’re not feeling well, a good night’s sleep can be hard to come by. That’s when most folks reach for the readily-available, alcohol-laden remedies to knock them out. And while those may help you get some sleep, they do nothing to support your immune system or actually help you stay healthy.
Finally, the first all-natural nighttime immune formula that ensures you get good sleep
My number one recommendation for a good night’s sleep has always been melatonin. And for years, I’ve recommended a variety of nutrients to promote a strong immune system, help thin mucus, and clear out your respiratory system. But there’s never been a single product I could recommend that delivers everything you need for nighttime relief all together.
So I took matters into my own hands and developed my Nighttime Immune. Nighttime Immune delivers the hard-hitting nutrients you need to support respiratory health, plus gives you a full 3 mg of melatonin to guarantee you get a good night’s sleep—so you feel better faster.
The magic of melatonin
Melatonin, the most important “sleep” hormone, is produced in your pineal gland, which is embedded in your brain, behind your eyes. The gland responds to light entering your eyes and secretes melatonin when it becomes dark. Levels begin to rise at dusk and peak from 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m., when they begin to fall off. This cycle is repeated every 24 hours. As we get older, our production of melatonin drops sharply, and the difference between day and night levels decreases. This may be one reason why sleep difficulties are so common as we age.
Fall asleep and stay asleep—the very first night
Fortunately, there’s a fast and easy fix for this melatonin drop. Supplementing with melatonin is safe, effective, and fast. The very first night you take melatonin, you’ll find yourself drifting off to a restful night’s sleep.
As I mentioned, a long, deep sleep is your best immune defense. Sleep gives your immune system the time it needs to make repairs and help keep you healthy. The 3 mg of melatonin in my Nighttime Immune ensures a full night’s rest for you while your immune system ramps up to get you better faster.
Plus, you get the nutrients you need to set your immune system up for success
While you’re getting the rest you need with melatonin, your immune system swings into high gear. To give it a boost, my Nighttime Immune formula gives you 250 mg of vitamin C and 10 mg of zinc. Vitamin C is particularly abundant in the white blood cells, one of your immune system’s most important assets. Vitamin C protects your white blood cells by fighting free radical damage. Vitamin C also increases the production and function of other immune system components, including interferon (a biochemical messenger that promotes antiviral activity) and natural killer cells.
Next, breathe easy while you sleep
Over the years at the Whitaker Wellness Institute, I’ve had great success using key herbs, enzymes, and amino acids to thin mucus and clear out the upper and lower respiratory systems. I’ve perfected a combination of vital nutrients, all of which I insisted on including in my Nighttime Immune:
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)—Studies show that NAC thins your mucus, making your coughs more productive. The thinner the mucus, the easier it is to expel.
- Bromelain—Taken from the stems of pineapples, bromelain is a collection of protein-digesting enzymes. A double-blind clinical trial showed that participants given 160 mg of bromelain daily experienced significantly better sinus drainage and easier breathing.
- Wild Cherry Bark Extract—Used as a medicinal tea by Native Americans, this extract is still used today to clear respiratory congestion and quiet coughs.
- Horehound Extract—White horehound is a member of the mint family, and you know how soothing and restorative just the scent of mint can be. The horehound in my Nighttime Immune thins phlegm for clearer airways.
- Thyme Extract—In addition to being a wonderful spice to cook with, thyme has also been used for centuries in Europe and China as a pulmonary aid. Thyme extract soothes your respiratory passages and clears the way for easier breathing.
Get the rest you need when you need it most
My Nighttime Immune helps in two ways. First, you’ll get the sleep you need to let your immune system do its job; and second, you get a tremendous supporting cast of soothing nutrients to help clear your upper and lower respiratory systems naturally. Keep Nighttime Immune on hand so you get the sleep you need when you need it most—so you can feel better faster.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Nighttime Immune: 2 capsules gives you...
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250 mg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||10 mg|
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Wild Cherry Extract (bark),
Bromelain, Thyme Extract (leaf), Horehound Extract (leaf)
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Take 2 capsules before bed for nighttime relief.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.