Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use my promotion code?
After you add the items you wish to purchase in your online shopping cart, enter the promotion code in the box at the bottom left corner of the screen and click the button that says “APPLY CODE.” Once entered, the cart will display the promotion code and update the cart total with the appropriate savings. Note: Only one promotion code can be used per order. Please check your individual promotion code for details.
When will I receive confirmation that my order is being processed?
After entering your payment information and clicking on the “Continue” button, you will proceed to a page to confirm your order. On this order confirmation page, click on the "Submit Order" button, which takes you to a page that serves as your receipt and should be printed out for your records. In addition, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
Will I receive confirmation that my order has shipped?
Yes, you will receive an e-mail when the order has shipped from the warehouse.
Can I place an order and have the shipment sent to an address other than mine?
Absolutely! On the billing and shipping page, you will be prompted to indicate whether your shipping address is the same or different than your billing address. If you indicate “different,” on the next page you will be prompted to choose a shipping address (if you already have multiple addresses in your account) or enter a new shipping address.
How do I view my order history?
You must have an account with us to view your order history. Log into your account and click on the “My Account” link in the left navigation bar and then click on the “Order History” tab. From within the “Order History,” you will be able to:
- Refill a previous order
- Update your AutoDelivery address
- Update your AutoDelivery order frequency
- Renew your newsletter subscription
- Update your newsletter delivery address
I have made a purchase by phone/mail, but I cannot view my order history.
If you have not provided an e-mail with your order, please contact customer service at 1-888-886-8213.
The Benefits of creating an account
There are many reasons to create an account, including:
- Save time! No more re-entering your name, address, and shipping information each time you place an order. Fill it once and you're done.
- Let us keep track of your order history! Once you've set up an account, you can easily view what you've ordered and when you've ordered it. This includes supplements, healthy living products—even special reports! Now, we keep track of your order history right along with you! You will also be able to quickly reorder items you have purchased before.
- Special enhancements just for AutoDelivery customers! If you find that you're loading up on one product or running out of another, just change your shipment frequency with a click of your mouse. No more phone calls necessary, and no more worrying that you have too many or too few of your favorite supplements. You can also store and update your shipping information right here!
How do I create an account?
There are two ways to create an account:
- Create an account anytime while on our site by clicking the “Create an Account” button in the left navigation bar and continue with these steps:
- Fill out the form with your information and click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- On the “Account Confirmation” page confirm your information. If incorrect click on “Make Changes”; otherwise click on “Create My Account.”
- You will receive an e-mail asking you to click on a link to “Activate” your account. This is done for your security so that someone else does not create an account for you.
- Create an account during the checkout process. During the order process, you will be prompted to create an account. You will only need to complete the steps above and you will then be returned to your Shopping Cart to complete your order.
I forgot my password.
We can quickly generate a new password for you. Follow these easy steps:
- Click on “I Forgot My Password” located under the SIGN IN button on the My Account page.
- A window will open titled “Password Recovery.”
- Type in your email address and hit SUBMIT.
- An email will be sent with a link to create a new password.
How do I update my password?
- Login to your account.
- Go to ‘Your Password” in the middle of the screen.
- Click “change” and follow the prompts
How do I update my address?
Follow these steps:
- Login to your account . You will be taken to your account dashboard.
- Under the tab address book, click on the link to "Manage Your Addresses."
- You can then update your billing and shipping addresses.
- Then click, "Save Address."
Can I add multiple mailing addresses to my account for easy access later?
Yes! You can add several billing and shipping addresses. Just go to “Account Dashboard” and click, “manage addresses” to add and remove addresses from your account.
How do I update my e-mail address?
Under “Your Information” in “Account Dashboard” click, “Update."
I purchased an online report—where can I find it?
Log into your account and click on the “My Account” link on the left navigation bar, then click on the “My Reports” tab.
Health & Healing Subscribers
How do I purchase a subscription to Health & Healing?
Please call 1-800-539-8219.
How do I renew my subscription online?
Please call 1-800-539-8219.
How do I update the address where my newsletter is delivered?
Follow these easy steps:
- Log into your account online.
- Click on the "My Account" link in the left navigation bar.
- Click on the Order History tab.
- In the Order History, your newsletter order will have a clickable link in the update address column. Click the appropriate "update" link.
- Enter the new name and address for this newsletter order and hit "Save Address."
Your address will be updated in 48 hours; however, you will not see this reflected in your online account for 5 business days.
- Supplements— We are unable to ship supplements to Canada; however, many health food stores throughout Canada do carry Dr. Whitaker's supplements. Click here to access the list of stores.
- Newsletter—We are able to send the Health & Healing newsletter to Canada. However, all billing is in US dollars and the conversion rate will be the rate as of the date the order is processed.
In the State of California, there exists what is referred to as "Proposition 65." Proposition 65 is the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. Any company that operates in California, sells products in California, or manufactures products that may be sold in or brought into California is subject to Proposition 65. Since our products are sold in California, Proposition 65 applies to us.
Proposition 65 requires warning labels on any product that may contain any of 600-plus elements that the California Air Resources Board considers a carcinogen or a reproductive toxicant. These elements include lead, brass, PVC, and a multitude of other everyday elements. There are penalties for not complying with Proposition 65. Failure to label products can result in a civil penalty of $2500 per day. The state of California allows private individuals to act as "bounty hunters" to seek products not having appropriate warning labels. These bounty hunters receive a percentage of whatever fine is imposed on the violator. The violator of Proposition 65 could be the manufacturer, distributor, or retailer of the offending product.
A company can be served with a Proposition 65 violation even if it does not do business in California itself. If the product is sold or is purchased outside the State of California and brought into California, the company may still be found in violation. The label by no means indicates that our products will cause you to contract cancer or reproductive harm. When they are used properly, you will receive no harm from our products. For more information about Proposition 65, visit the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment.
For a list of elements listed under Proposition 65, click here: