Featured Questions & Answers
Below you will find Dr. Whitaker's answers to some commonly asked questions that relate to a variety of health topics. This page is updated regularly, so be sure to bookmark it for easy reference.
- Do you have any suggestions for controlling hypoglycemia?
- Do you think regular testing of blood sugar is necessary?
- Is vanadyl sulfate safe?
- What can I do to prevent diabetes?
- What supplements do you recommend for diabetes?
Bone & Joint Health
- Could you please direct me to some alternative treatments for H. pylori?
- I often have heartburn and wonder if there are any natural solutions?
- Is it true that peppermint oil might help my IBS symptoms?
- Anything I can do about easy bruising?
- Anything I can do about recurring nosebleeds?
- Are bug sprays dangerous?
- Do you have any natural solutions for overactive bladder and incontinence?
- Do you have any suggestions for dry mouth?
- Do you know of any natural remedies for warts?
- Is it true that grilling meats on the barbeque can be dangerous to your health?
- Is organic food worth the extra cost?
- What can I do about toenail fungus?
- What can I do about varicose veins?
- What's your take on energy and sports drinks?
Mood & Memory
- Can I take too many vitamins?
- How can I overcome difficulty swallowing supplements?
- How do I decide what supplements to take when so many are available?
- How do I go about finding a good children’s multivitamin?
- How long do I need to take supplements?
- Should children take supplements, too?
- Should I be taking supplements every day?
- What can you tell me about coenzyme Q10? Do you recommend it, and if so, how much should I take?
- What does it mean if a vitamin is “all-natural”? And is it better?
- When should I take my supplements?
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Whitaker!
Meet Dr. Whitaker
For more than 30 years, Dr. Julian Whitaker has helped people regain their health with a combination of therapeutic lifestyle changes, targeted nutritional support, and other cutting-edge natural therapies. He is widely known for treating diabetes, but also routinely treats heart disease and other degenerative diseases. More About Dr. Whitaker
Dr. Julian Whitaker's Favorites
Ensure healthy blood sugar, balanced insulin levels and all-day energy.
Get a restful, recharging night's sleep -- tonight and every night.
18 powerful, clinically researched nutrients for total eye health
Item# REG (Packets)
Make GREAT HEALTH your top priority with the advanced nutritional foundation in Forward