Save 10% Plus Get FREE Shipping on Today's Order with AutoDelivery! What is AutoDelivery?
An extra boost of energy to do all your favorite things
Your heart is your energy center—it uses the most energy, and it produces the most. ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the natural compound in your body that your cells burn for energy. It has a job description like no other. All of your tissues, including your heart and skeletal muscles, liver, and brain cells, need ATP to function. And D-Ribose helps to regenerate ATP.
The research is remarkable:
- Two recent double-blind, placebo—controlled, randomized studies assessed the effects of supplementing with D-Ribose on cardiac functioning and quality of life. And what was found is that those people who received D-Ribose supplementation had improved physical functioning.
- Other research suggests that taking D-Ribose immediately before and after exercise resulted in a reduced heart rate, less free—radical production, and lower cardiac stress as compared to those not taking D-Ribose.
Under normal conditions, your body is able to produce the amount of ATP that you need. However, under stressful conditions, such as strenuous exercise, or when your blood and oxygen flow is restricted, your ATP production may naturally decrease by as much as 50%. And studies have shown that it can take more than three days for depleted energy levels to return to normal, and up to ten days for full cardiac recovery.
This is where RiboBoost® comes in. It helps to fuel the regeneration of ATP keeping your heart strong, and energy levels high. RiboBoost contains the only form of D-Ribose I recommend, the most bioavailable form.
- Your heart function efficiently
- Enhance cellular energy
- Promote fast exercise recovery
- Provide antioxidant protection against free-radical damage
RiboBoost is a powder with a mildly sweet taste, but will not raise your insulin levels like sugar will. If you get fatigued muscles after jogging, walking, or playing with your grandchildren, RiboBoost will help your body recover more quickly.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage
RiboBoost: 1 scoop gives you...
(as menaquinone-7 from soy)
Other ingredients: Silicon dioxide
Add 1 level scoop to 6-8 ounces of skim milk or juice, stir briskly and drink. Take with morning and midday meals, or may be taken before and after vigorous exercise. As an alternative, sprinkle on cereal, sliced fruit, pudding, or applesauce.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Consult a health care professional before taking this product if you are on diabetic medication, are insulin dependent, or are pregnant or lactating.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Two recent double blind, placebo controlled, randomized studies assessed the effects of ribose supplementation on cardiac function and quality of life. The first study found that those receiving ribose supplementation had improved heart and physical function. In the second study, those in the group given ribose experienced improvements in their quality of life as well as improved diastolic functioning.1
- Research indicates that ribose may be useful in supporting heart and valve functioning.2
- Ribose also plays a role in recovery from intense exercise. Research has examined the effects of ribose supplementation on cardiac stress during exercise. It was discovered that consuming ribose immediately before and after exercise resulted in a reduced heart rate, less free-radical production, and lower cardiac stress compared to those not taking ribose.3,4
1 Omran H. J Mol Cell Cardiol 2001;33(6):A173.
2 Vance R. FASEB J 2000;14(4): A419.
3 Seifert J. Free Radical Biology and Medicine 2002;33S: 269.
4 Skadhauge-Jensen L. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2001;33:5S.