Glucose Essentials (30-day supply)
Serious blood sugar support with Gymnema, vanadyl sulfate, banaba, chromium and more
Glucose Essentials (30-day supply)
Get ready to impress your doctor with even better glucose numbers!
Glucose Essentials is now even better! A brand new Swiss discovery called Portusana™ Purslane Extract takes my acclaimed formula to a whole new level. It not only promotes normal blood sugar levels and better insulin sensitivity—but helps lower the critical hemoglobin A1C blood sugar marker! But this is more than numbers on a blood test—these are benefits you’re going to feel! By helping to even out the blood sugar spikes and drops, Portusana helps to give you a slow, steady supply of energy.
Glucose Essentials gives you:
- Portusana™ to support normal blood sugar—and help lower hemoglobin A1C! I just added a brand new Swiss discovery called Portusana Purslane Extract to Glucose Essentials. It not only supports normal blood sugar levels, but is clinically shown to help lower the critical A1C blood sugar marker. Plus, it helps to even out blood sugar spikes and drops, giving you a slow steady supply of energy!
- Vanadyl sulfate mimics insulin—helping to keep blood sugar steady. Vanadyl sulfate has been one of my top-recommended nutrients for blood sugar support for more than 30 years. The reason is it has an insulin-like effect in your body, helping to transport glucose into your cells—benefiting both your blood sugar and A1C levels.
- Silbinol™ to move sugar out of your bloodstream and into your cells. Silbinol™, a specialized extract of P. marsupium from the Indian Kino tree, helps to move glucose out of your bloodstream and into your cells more rapidly. In an open-label trial participants experienced an average fasting blood sugar drop of more than 32 points—and in another study an average drop of almost 56 points.
- Chromium helps to overcome insulin resistance—naturally. Chromium, an essential trace mineral, facilitates the action of insulin, glucose, protein, and fat metabolism. It enhances the body’s sensitivity to insulin for sugar and fat metabolism, and it facilitates insulin’s uptake of glucose into the cells.
- Glucohelp™ helps to activate transporters on your cells—so they let glucose in. Glucohelp™, a specialized extract of banaba leaf, is standardized to 18% corosolic acid—the ingredient that helps to activate the glucose transporters on the surface of your cells, so they let glucose in. Research also suggests it improves your body’s ability to produce and utilize insulin.
- GS4 Gymnema helps slow the release of sugar into your bloodstream. Research shows 400 mg of GS4 Gymnema—the form and dose you get in Glucose Essentials—helps with blood sugar control by slowing the release of sugar from your digestive tract into your bloodstream.
All together, Glucose Essentials:
- Promotes normal blood glucose levels
- Supports normal hemoglobin A1C levels
- Improves glucose tolerance
- Enhances glucose transport in your body
- Increases insulin sensitivity
- Keeps blood sugar levels in the normal range
- Fights free-radical damage
From your blood sugar to your A1C levels, your doctor is going to want to know your secret!
Here are a few stories from some of the many thousands of people who have been taking it for years:
“My glucose levels have been getting better and better. I now usually have morning readings of 110-120.”* — Marjorie Delaney
“I have been using Glucose Essentials for about 1 year. My A1C has been reduced, as well as my daily readings. After reading your materials, I have lost about 35 lbs with about 15-20 more to go.”* — Gary Smith
“Within a week my fasting glucose dropped from the 130s to the 120s. I gave my doctor a bottle of your Glucose Essentials and explained what I had done. He said, ‘Whatever you are doing keep doing it.’ I am.”* — Bill
*Results based on the original Glucose Essentials formula. Individual results will vary.
I'm always looking for the most advanced ways to keep you healthy, and your blood sugar is no exception. My latest Glucose Essentials formula is based on the most up-to-date research, and it's the foundation of his Advanced Glucose Program. I also recommend that you take the Forward Plus Daily Regimen to meet all your daily nutrient needs. Blood sugar and insulin play key roles in several important health areas. That's why I encourage you to support your glucose levels by eating a healthy, well-balanced diet, exercising regularly, and taking targeted nutrients - all of which help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Glucose Essentials®: 1 capsule gives you...
|Chromium (as polynicotinate)||66 mcg|
|Indian Kino Tree Extract‡ (heartwood and bark)||150 mg|
|Gymnema Extract♦ (leaf)||133 mg|
|Purslane Extract§ (leaf)||60 mg|
|Vanadyl Sulfate||33 mg|
|Banaba Extract• (leaf)||1 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
‡Silbinol® (Indian Kino Tree Extract) is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
♦GS4 Plus® (Gymnema Extract) is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
§Portusana® is a registered trademark of Frutarom USA, Inc.
•GlucoHelp® is a registered trademark of OptiPure, Inc.
Take 1 capsule three times daily before a meal. Do not exceed 3 capsules daily or take additional vanadyl sulfate without consulting a health care professional.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
Vanadyl sulfate may cause a harmless darkening of stools. Use of this product may result in gastrointestinal upset including loose stools, abdominal discomfort or nausea.
If you are on insulin treatment, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. If you are on oral hypoglycemic agents, this product may require an adjustment in your medication. Always consult a health care professional before making an adjustment.
Keep out of reach of children.