Memory Essentials (30-day supply)
B vitamins, blueberry, and phospholipids support long-term memory and cognitive function
Memory Essentials (30-day supply)
Keeping your mental edge isn’t just about memory. It’s being able to think clearly and feel sharp, focused, and alert. This gets harder as you age because your body experiences a natural decline in the essential nutrients that support brain health. And in turn, this can affect how your brain processes memories, ideas, and associations. But recent research has revealed that replenishing the right brain nutrients can significantly change the way your brain functions as you age. That’s why my Memory Essentials formula combines the 10 “smartest” nutrients you can take for not only sharper memory, but also enhanced overall mental performance. You get:
- Alpha-GPC—this “cornerstone nutrient” is a superior source of choline and your brain’s most crucial building block for healthy cells. Clinical studies show Alpha-GPC can enhance mental alertness, reasoning, information processing, and general mental performance.
- Pantothenic acid, which helps your body better utilize essential choline
- Green tea and vinpocetine to improve blood flow for enhanced nutrient and oxygen delivery to your brain, as well as to provide critical antioxidant protection
- Folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12—members of the B-vitamin complex that support normal homocysteine levels as well as proper nerve structure and function
- Blueberry powder, rich with antioxidants to fight free-radical damage to your brain
- Phosphatidylserine to support optimal brain and nerve cell communication
- DMAE, a key nutrient in the synthesis of acetylcholine, which is a vital neurotransmitter for memory and learning
Why Memory Essentials is better:
- Includes a specific form of choline shown in clinical studies to support memory recall and enhance cognitive function
- Provides essential nutrient building blocks for healthy nerve cells
- Relaxes blood vessels and increases blood flow for improved nutrient and oxygen delivery to the brain
- Includes a targeted trio of nutrients—choline, DMAE, and pantothenic acid—that cross the essential blood-brain barrier to deliver their health benefits directly where they’re needed
- Delivers powerful “memory” antioxidants that protect your delicate nerve cell membranes and support your brain’s neurotransmitters
- Promotes normal homocysteine levels to support sharp thinking and mental agility
- Nourishes your brain for enhanced mental clarity and improved memory
- Replenishes key nutrients essential for top mental functioning that declines naturally with age
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Memory Essentials®: 2 capsules gives you...
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||38 mg|
|Folic Acid||50 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin)||25 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (from soy)||125 mg|
|Phosphatidylserine Complex (from soy)||50 mg|
|Green Tea Extract (leaf)||50 mg|
|Blueberry Powder (fruit)||25 mg|
|DMAE (as bitartrate)||20 mg|
|Vinpocetine (from periwinkle)||5 mg|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
This product contains approximately 15 mg of caffeine per daily dose.
Standardization Levels: Phosphatidylserine Complex: 30% phosphatidylserine
Take 2 capsules twice daily with a meal.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains soy.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other blood thinning products, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.