Save 10% Plus Get FREE Shipping on Today's Order with AutoDelivery! What is AutoDelivery?
If your multivitamin includes vitamin K, it's K1, NOT K2. And even if it is K2, it's highly unlikely that it's the MK-7 form of K2—the most bioavailable and beneficial form for your cardiovascular system and your bones. While K1 is found commonly in leafy vegetables and plays a role in normal blood clotting, only 10% of the vitamin K1 in these foods is absorbed by your body. In addition, K1 does not stay in your body anywhere near as long as K2. And it's only K2 that's been studied for effectively helping to keep calcium out of your blood and arteries. If the "2" is missing, it's not the right vitamin K for your bones and cardiovascular system.
There are a lot of K2 products available that contain less than 150 mcg of MK-7. Instead, many of these supplements use blends that are actually predominantly MK-4, the cheaper, far less active relative of MK-7. The Healthy Directions MK-7 formula gives you the full recommended dose (150 mcg) of the most active, most bioavailable, most effective form of vitamin K2 every day. Your bones and your arteries will thank you for it.
- Provides the most active and bioavailable form of vitamin K2
- Helps reduce the level of calcium in your bloodstream
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps strengthen your bones
- Aids in calcium absorption in your bones
- Helps increase bone density levels
Ingredients & Dosage
MK-7: 1 capsule gives you...
|Vitamin K (as menaquinone-7 from soy)||150 mcg|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate
‡SkinGest™ PSOR is a trademark of P.L. Thomas.
♦Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains soy.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other blood thinners, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations may occur.
Keep out of reach of children
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- A controlled clinical trial suggests that vitamin K2 in combination with vitamin D helps increase bone mineral density levels in postmenopausal women.1
- In the Rotterdam Study, researchers found that those with the highest intake of vitamin K2 exhibited the best cardiovascular health. No such effect was found for those with high vitamin K1 intakes.2
- A five year follow up of a population study with more than 4,400 elderly subjects found that those with the highest intakes of vitamin K2 had significantly better cardiovascular health.3
1Ushiroyama T et al. Maturitas 2002;41:211-21.
2Geleijnse JM et al. J Nutr 2004;134:3100-5.
3Geleijnse, J.M. et al. Thromb. Haemostas. 2001 (Suppl July):P473.