Promotes normal intraocular pressure
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
For the first time ever, researchers have uncovered an exact blend of nutrients to significantly lower intraocular pressure. The exclusive, patent-pending Mirtogenol®, available now in new Ocular Pressure Defense, combines the highest-quality extracts of bilberry and pine bark.
The highest quality nutrients for unprecedented ocular pressure results
The Mirtoselect® Bilberry is the best on the market. With a high concentration of anthocyanosides, or super-antioxidants, Mirtoselect Bilberry increases microcirculation. Pycnogenol® Maritime French Pine extract is cultivated from the pines that thrive along the coast of France. The extract from these trees has been shown most effective in improving intraocular pressure and blood flow.
Two clinical studies show impressive results with Mirtogenol
Mirtogenol has been the subject of two clinical studies. One study, using 120 mg of Mirtogenol, lowered intraocular pressure by a significant 9 points. In a second study using 240 mg of Mirtogenol, 19 out of 20 people saw a reduction in intraocular pressure where only 1 out of 18 subjects in the control group saw a difference.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage
Ocular Pressure Defense: 1 capsule gives you...
Mirtogenol®‡ Proprietary Blend
Mirtoselect®♦ Bilberry Extract (fruit),
Pycnogenol® French Maritime Pine Extract (bark)
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
‡Mirtogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research and Indena and is protected by international and pending patents.
♦Mirtoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd.
Take 1–2 capsules daily.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
This product is not a treatment for glaucoma. If you are lactating, pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult a health care professional before taking this product. Stop use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Displaying 1-1 of 1
Been using this product for months. Very satisfied with my results
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Researchers divided 38 subjects to either supplementation with 240 mg of Mirtogenol daily, or no treatment at all. Subjects were followed for 6 months. Blood flow in the central retinal artery, ophthalmic artery and posterior ciliary artery all increased in the Mirtogenol group after 3 and 6 months of treatment.1
In a second trial, researchers examined the effect of Mirtogenol (120 mg/day) on intraocular pressure in 79 healthy subjects for 6 months. Similar results were seen with ocular blood flow, with Mirtogenol increasing blood flow.2
1 Steigerwalt RD et al. Mol Vis 2008;14:1288-92.
2 Steigerwalt RD et al. Clin Ophthalmol 2010;4:1-6.