Stop struggling and start sleeping with this natural sleep aid
Restful Night Essentials (30 day supply)
Stop struggling and start sleeping!
The first of its kind, my Restful Night Essentials® combines the five best natural sleeping aids into one powerful formula. It goes far beyond an ordinary melatonin supplement and also gives you L-theanine, valerian extract, hops extract, and lemon balm extract—each nutrient backed by science. It’s this unique combination that not only helps you fall asleep faster and enjoy deep, sound sleep all night, but it helps regulate your sleep patterns. And it starts working as soon as the very first night. With Restful Night Essentials, you never feel groggy in the morning either. Instead, you wake energized and feel sharp and motivated all day long! And because it’s a completely natural sleep aid and non-habit forming, you can take it every night without worry.
In one nightly dosage, you get:
- Melatonin to regulate your sleep pattern. Starting at around age 40, your levels of melatonin can naturally decline or change its pattern of release. This wreaks havoc on your sleep. When you supplement with melatonin, you’re giving your body back the levels you need to reestablish healthy, normal sleep patterns.
- L-theanine to calm your mind. This amino acid promotes a relaxing effect on the mind, which is critical in falling asleep. Exciting preliminary studies also suggest it helps increase brain alpha-wave activity. This is important because alpha waves are the electrical signals produced by the brain during a relaxed state, including when you’re sleeping.
- Valerian extract to promote sleep and ease frazzled nerves. This fascinating herb has been used since the 1800s for its sleep-inducing and calming benefits. While valerian has an impressive record of traditional use, it’s also gaining the attention of scientists. Research suggests that valerian helps to improve sleep latency (the time it takes to fall asleep) and is closely linked to better sleep quality.
- Hops extract to fall asleep faster. Research suggests that it’s a combination of hops extract and valerian extract that helps to improve sleep, decrease the time it takes to fall asleep, and increase brain alpha-wave activity.
- Lemon balm extract to relieve stress and induce sleep. Used for more than 2,000 years in traditional medicine, this herb helps ease stress and induce sleep. Plus, research suggests that lemon balm exerts a calming, mood-enhancing effect. Again, this is important because it’s critical to relax both your mind and body before sleep.
Why Restful Night Essentials is better:
- It works fast…you feel it working the very first night. There’s no waiting for weeks for it to build in your system like other natural sleeping aids.
- It gives you researched, science-backed nutrients so you can take it with confidence.
- It helps you fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly through the night, without “artificial” drowsiness.
- It is natural and non-habit forming. Take it every night without worry—it’s actually good for you.
- It induces healthy, high-quality sleep—the kind of sleep that recharges your body, energy, and brain.
- You’ll wake up incredibly refreshed—never groggy.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Restful Night Essentials: 2 capsules give you...
|Valerian Extract (root)||500 mg|
|Lemon Balm Extract (leaf)||300 mg|
|Hops Extract (flower)||120 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, calcium silicate
‡Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Take 2 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before bed, preferably on an empty stomach.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.