Vitamin C (30-day supply)
A combination of vitamin C, bioflavonoids and natural rosehips shown to improve immune health.
Vitamin C (30-day supply)
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against cell damage and supports your immune system. It also supports bone and joint health and helps reduce LDL cholesterol oxidation. Vitamin C can’t be made by the body or stored.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- As an antioxidant, vitamin C is superb at fighting free radicals—one of the main contributors to endothelial dysfunction and LDL cholesterol oxidation. Supplemental vitamin C has been found to support endothelium-dependent activities.1
- A controlled trial found that Vitamin C helps reduce lipid peroxide levels and oxidative stress.2
- Vitamin C supplementation supports the recycling of Vitamin E. A placebo-controlled trial found that vitamin C supplementation increased blood levels of vitamin E. The reverse was also found in that Vitamin E supplementation increased vitamin C levels in the blood.3
- It appears that vitamin C stimulates collagen production at the genetic expression level.4, 5
1Heitzer T, et al. Circulation 1996;94(1):6-9.
2Singhal S, et al. J Assoc Physicians India 2001;49:327-31.
3Hamilton IM, et al. Br J Nutr 2000;84(3):261-7.
5Tajima S and SR Pinnell. J Dermatol Sci 1996;11(3):250-3.
Ingredients & Dosage
Vitamin C: 1 capsule gives you...
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg|
|Rose Hips (fruit)||50 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (fruit)||50 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with a meal.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you are lactating, pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult a health care professional before taking this product. Stop use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.