Vitamin D (30-day supply)
Critical bone builder and immune support
Vitamin D (30-day supply)
Vitamin D supplementation has been one of my top recommendations for over 30 years. This fat-soluble vitamin is critical for everything from immune health to bone strength and cardiovascular function. More research supporting its health benefits emerges every day. But it’s almost impossible to get enough from the foods you eat—and over one-third of Americans have been shown to have low vitamin D. Particularly during winter months, when it’s impossible to get enough sunlight for our bodies to manufacture the vitamin D we need, vitamin D supplementation is crucial.
Vitamin D for immune health.
Vitamin D plays an important role in boosting immune system health by increasing the activity of natural killer cells and T cells. Vitamin D for bone health. Also essential for bone health, vitamin D shuttles calcium into your bones and prevents calcium loss. Without it, no amount of calcium would be enough. That’s why vitamin D is critical for strong, supple bones. In addition vitamin D supports cellular integrity, improves muscle function and agility, enhances heart health, and even promotes proper blood sugar metabolism.
Vitamin D capsules help:
- Boost immune system health
- Activate natural killer and T cells
- Shuttle calcium into bones and prevent calcium loss
- Maintain strong, healthy bones
- Support cellular health, muscle function
- Enhance heart health
- Promote proper blood sugar metabolism
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Vitamin D: 1 softgel gives you...
Other ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you are lactating, pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult a health care professional before taking this product. Stop use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.