Mini-Fast With Exercise: Daily Routine at a Glance
Here is a summary of the mini-fast with exercise protocol
- Engage in a mini-fast. (No food before noon; however, water and coffee or tea with a little creamer and/or low-calorie sweetener are okay.)
- Continue taking all of your medications. If you’re on insulin, monitor your blood sugar as it may drop too low and require an adjustment in medication.
- Continue taking your daily multivitamin and/or other nutritional supplements. If they upset your stomach, take them later with meals.
- Use Ketosis Essentials prior to exercise (optional).
- Build up to at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise (brisk walking, jogging, stair-climbing, etc.) first thing in the morning. Exercise five or more days a week.
- Eat a healthy lunch and dinner (low fat, low-glycemic carbohydrates; lean protein; moderate amounts of caffeine and alcohol are allowed). “Dieting” is not required, but overeating will sabotage any weight loss program.
- Take 2 capsules of Metabolic Essentials with meals twice a day (optional).
- Record your exercise sessions, evaluate your diet (poor, fair, or good), and track your weight (optional).
More Dr. Whitaker Advice on Weight Loss
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Whitaker!
Meet Dr. Whitaker
For more than 30 years, Dr. Julian Whitaker has helped people regain their health with a combination of therapeutic lifestyle changes, targeted nutritional support, and other cutting-edge natural therapies. He is widely known for treating diabetes, but also routinely treats heart disease and other degenerative diseases. More About Dr. Whitaker
Dr. Julian Whitaker's Favorites
Ensure healthy blood sugar, balanced insulin levels and all-day energy.
Get a restful, recharging night's sleep -- tonight and every night.
18 powerful, clinically researched nutrients for total eye health
Item# REG (Packets)
Make GREAT HEALTH your top priority with the advanced nutritional foundation in Forward