Nutritional Support Q&As
- Can I take too many vitamins?
- How can I overcome difficulty swallowing supplements?
- How do I decide what supplements to take when so many are available?
- How long do I need to take supplements?
- Should children take supplements, too?
- Should I be taking supplements every day?
- What does it mean if a vitamin is “all-natural”? And is it better?
- When should I take my supplements?
More Advice From Dr. Whitaker
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Whitaker!
Meet Dr. Whitaker
For more than 30 years, Dr. Julian Whitaker has helped people regain their health with a combination of therapeutic lifestyle changes, targeted nutritional support, and other cutting-edge natural therapies. He is widely known for treating diabetes, but also routinely treats heart disease and other degenerative diseases. More About Dr. Whitaker
Dr. Julian Whitaker's Favorites
Ensure healthy blood sugar, balanced insulin levels and all-day energy.
Get a restful, recharging night's sleep -- tonight and every night.
18 powerful, clinically researched nutrients for total eye health
Item# REG (Packets)
Make GREAT HEALTH your top priority with the advanced nutritional foundation in Forward