Live probiotics provide a shield to protect your ears, nose and throat from unwanted bacteria
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Naturally protects your ears, nose and throat
- Promotes ear, nose, and throat health
- Supports healthy mucosal linings
- Helps support immune health
- Supports clean teeth and gums
- Promotes fresh breath
- Is safe for adults and children four years and older
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage
Ear, Nose & Throat Defense: 1 lozenge gives you...
Streptococcus salivarius K12‡......................................20 mg
Other ingredients: Lactitol, inulin, microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, fructose, natural strawberry flavor, stearic acid, citric acid, guar gum, natural vanilla flavor, stevia
‡Contains one billion live bacteria when manufactured and provides an effective level until at least the expiration date.
let 1 lozenge dissolve in your mouth and then swallow once daily. For additional immune support take 1 lozenge four times daily.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains milk.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you are lactating, pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult a health care professional before taking this product. Stop use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews for this product.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- In a study of 9 children, those taking oral S. salivarius K12 for 6 months exhibited better ear health.1
- A small study of 5 subjects found that within 24 hours of taking S. salivarius K12, immune markers increased.2 Ingestion of the strain has been found to increase levels of interferon gamma in saliva, which promotes a healthy immune system.
- Individuals suffering from bad breath have fewer strains of S. salivarius and elevated levels of S. pyogenes. Research found that using S. salivarius K12 improved breath scores.3
- In a trial of 23 subjects with bad breath, 85% of those taking 200-400 million CFU daily of S. salivarius K12 for two weeks, compared to 30% of those taking placebo, had a significant reduction in volatile sulphur compounds, foul-smelling chemicals that are the cause of bad breath.4
1Pilot Study of treatment of infants. (Not published)
2Chilcott et al. Joint meeting of New Zealand Microbiological Society and New Zealand Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Dunedin, NZ; 2005.
3Chilcott et al. Joint meeting of New Zealand Microbiological Society and New Zealand Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Dunedin, NZ; 2005.
4Burton JP et al. Journal of Applied Microbiology 2006; 100:754-64.