A familiar favorite
- 12 cups chopped lettuce
- ¾ cup turkey breast, cooked, cut into strips
- ¾ cup turkey ham, cut into strips
- ¾ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, cut into strips
- 2 whole eggs, hardboiled, cut into wedges
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 tablespoons of reduced-fat ranch dressing (or reduced-fat dressing of your choice)
Place lettuce in serving bowls. Arrange turkey, ham, cheese, eggs, and tomatoes on top.
Serve with 1 tablespoon salad dressing per person.
Per serving: calories 303, protein 27 g, carbohydrates 11 g, fiber 4 g, fat 17 g, sodium 810 mg