Save 10% Plus get FREE Shipping on Today's Order with AutoDelivery! What is AutoDelivery?
Break Down Hard-to-Digest Foods And Relieve Digestive Distress
My Digestive Enzyme Complex is a mixture of plant-based enzymes that work like an assembly line to break down food into its constituent molecules that help assimilate the various nutrients. This unique formula also addresses many of the difficult-to-digest foods that cause occasional gas, bloating, and digestive discomfort. Altogether, this powerful digestive enzyme supplement helps…
- Support optimal intestinal function
- Relieve occasional bloating and gas
- Support efficient digestion of food
- Break down starches proteins, carbohydrates, and fat
- Support healthy colon function
- Promote digestive health and nutrient absorption
Good digestion = good health
Fine-tuning your digestion is an integral component of optimal health. The digestive tract is considered the “gateway” into the body. Food must first be broken down—digested—before it is absorbed into the body. If not broken down properly, nutrient absorption may be less than optimal and undigested food can reach the colon and feed the bacteria residing there, resulting in occasional gas, bloating, and digestive discomfort.
Two botanical blends for complete digestive comfort
Digestive Enzyme Complex consists of two unique enzyme blends: N-Zimes® and BioCore®, which combine to create a solution that works on starch, protein and fats—every component of a meal.
N-Zimes Proprietary Blend contains:
- Peptidase, which splits the products of the proteases into smaller peptides by breaking the end bonds of the protein molecule
- Phytase to break down phytic acid, a component of many cereals, seeds, and legumes (including soy), which binds to minerals, proteins, and starches and prevents their absorption
- Alpha-galactosidase (aka the Beano enzyme) that breaks down the difficult to digest starches in foods such as beans, cruciferous vegetables, lentils, and peanuts
BioCore Optimum Enzyme Blend contains:
- Four separate proteases to digest proteins into amino acids over a wide pH range
- Amylase glucomylase, which breaks down glucose molecules
- Malt diastase to break down maltose units in starches
- Invertase to digest sugars
- Lipase, which breaks down fat into glycerol and fatty acids
The enzymes in Digestive Enzyme Complex work so well because they specifically target and break down proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and difficult starches in foods like beans, lentils, cruciferous vegetables, and peanuts. Plus, the advanced enzymes in this digestive enzyme supplement are so resilient that they reach your intestines completely intact, so they can go to work where they’re needed most.
With Digestive Enzyme Complex, you’re going to feel less bloating and gas, be able to eat the foods you love without discomfort, and know that you’re absorbing all of the health-boosting nutrients you need to feel strong and healthy.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take two capsules daily; 1 before breakfast and 1 before lunch or dinner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
N-Zimes® Proprietary Blend‡
Peptidase, Phytase, Alpha-Galactosidase
BioCore® Optimum Enzyme Blend‡
Amylase, Protease, Glucoamylase, Invertase, Lipase, Malt Diastase
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
‡N-Zimes® and BioCore® Optimum are registered trademarks of National Enzyme Company.
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|N-Zimes® Proprietary Blend‡|
|Peptidase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||18,750 HUT|
|Phytase (from Aspergillus niger)||30 FTU|
|Alpha-galactosidase (from Aspergillus niger)||150 GalU|
|BioCore® Optimum Enzyme Blend‡|
|Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||3,500 DU|
|Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae)||21,000 HUT|
|Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae)||4,000 PC|
|Glucoamylase (from Aspergillus niger)||5 AGU|
|Protease (from Aspergillus niger)||50 SAPU|
|Invertase (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||400 SU|
|Lipase (from Candida rugosa, Aspergillus niger, and Rhizopus oryzae)||500 FIP|
|Malt Diastase (from barley)||1,500 DP|
|Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae)||2 AP|
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee