Relieve stress and lift anxiety in 20 minutes or less!
Stress Melts (30 tablets)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $139.93
Savings Price: $99.95
Regular Price: $79.96
Savings Price: $59.97
FREE Shipping with AutoDelivery! No minimum order required.Details 1 unit with AutoDelivery
Picture your stress tolerance as a rain barrel—a little of it is fine. It keeps you on your toes, and its impact can evaporate before the next stressful event hits. But when the barrel gets full it spills over into everything you do. Chronic stress can make you tired and edgy and unable to sleep at night. It can interfere with your relationships, and it can have a serious impact on your health. A number of scientific studies have shown that natural therapies can be a godsend when it comes to coping with stress and anxiety.
The most compelling research centers on two nutrients that effectively reduce your body's reactions to stress—so you feel calm, relaxed, and able to cope. They're a special form of GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) and a well-researched, patented form of L-theanine called Suntheanine®. Together, this powerful combination is the basis of Stress Melts™. All you do is pop two in your mouth—they taste like tropical fruit—and within 20 minutes you'll literally feel the stress draining away. Your tense muscles will start to relax, your racing mind will calm, and your mood will even feel a bit brighter. Our employees couldn't wait to try Stress Melts…and they loved the results! Stress Melts includes GABA, a neurotransmitter produced in the brain that helps reduce stress by stimulating your brain's natural calming mechanisms.
My Stress Melts are formulated with a special highly concentrated, bioactive form of GABA, called PharmaGABA™. Unlike other sources of GABA, PharmaGABA easily crosses the blood-brain barrier to get where it's needed. Once in your brain, it helps increase the production of alpha brain waves—the calming brain waves that make you feel relaxed and focused. At the same time, it decreases the production of beta brain waves—brain waves that make you nervous, jittery, and unable to think clearly. (See below to learn more about the impressive research behind PharmaGABA.) In addition to PharmaGABA, I also included L-theanine, which helps you to stay calm, cool, and alert in the face of stress.
Stress Melts uses Suntheanine, a special form of L-theanine, which produces a state of calm alertness. It's the only form of L-theanine with sound research to back up its benefits. In two studies, people taking a minimum of 50 mg of Suntheanine had an increase in alpha brain waves (the relaxation brain waves) within just 30 to 40 minutes. You'll feel it as alert relaxation, without drowsiness. In fact, you'll be calm enough to do some of your best thinking. In addition to calming your mind, Suntheanine helps you to physically relax when you're under stress. In a placebo-controlled study of men placed in an acutely stressful situation, taking 200 mg of Suntheanine had a measurable calming effect. The men had reduced heart rates, and their levels of salivary immunoglobulin A (a key stress marker) came down.
Stress Melts helps:
- Reduce the symptoms of physical, mental, and emotional stress
- Promote a feeling of calm and well-being, without drowsiness
- You adapt to the effects of stress, tension, and fatigue
- Reduce cortisol levels (the stress hormone)
- Support higher alpha brain waves (the relaxation brain waves), and reduce the beta brain waves (the stress brain waves)
- Promote a stable mood and mental acuity
Plus, Stress Melts may help to:
- Promote better sleep
- Support immune health
- Support healthy blood pressure
Discover how this powerful combination of Suntheanine and PharmaGABA helps to reduce both your physical and mental stress. Stress Melts helps to keep you sharper and relaxed under stress; supports "relaxation" brain waves; and reduces "stress" brain waves. Stress Melts helps to lower cortisol levels and lower levels of stress proteins, and promotes normal levels of blood pressure while exercising. Stress Melts will help rebalance your body's reaction to stress and support immune health, too. The research behind PharmaGABA is extremely impressive In clinical studies, PharmaGABA has been shown to make measurable differences in nearly every stress indicator. That's why I have included 100 mg of PharmaGABA, which is the most effective amount based on the latest research. This supplement:
- Keeps You Sharper and More Relaxed Under Stress: One study indicated that taking 100 mg of GABA resulted in lower levels of confusion and tension in people exposed to stress.
- Enhances “Relaxation Brain waves”: In a recent study, people taking 100 mg of GABA had higher levels of alpha “relaxation” brain waves, and lower levels of beta “stress” brain waves.
- Improves Sleep: Stress often impairs sleep, particularly REM sleep, which is associated with a lower body temperature. A small study found subjects taking 100 mg of GABA had a significant decrease in body temperature one hour after falling asleep. They also fell asleep quicker and spent more time in deep sleep.
- Lowers Levels of “Stress Proteins”: When you’re under stress, your body releases a protein called chromogranin A. Study participants who drank 28 mg of PharmaGABA in their coffee had significantly lower levels of this stress protein (within just 30 minutes) than those drinking coffee alone.
- Promotes Normal Blood Pressure While Exercising: Research suggests taking 50 mg of GABA promotes normal blood pressure while exercising.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Stress Melts™: 2 chewable tablets give you...
|Gamma Amino Butyric Acid §||100 mg|
|Stevia Extract (leaf)||15 mg|
Other ingredients: Sorbitol, xylitol, stearic acid, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, natural flavors, citric acid
♦ Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
§PharmaGABATM is a trademark of Pharma Foods International Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Chew 2 tablets as needed.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Other Products for St. Patrick's Day Sale:
Item# REG (Packets)