Stop Struggling and Start Sleeping!
Altogether Restful Night Essentials® …
- Helps you fall asleep and sleep more soundly
- Helps you wake up refreshed—not groggy
- Delivers science-backed, calming ingredients
- Promotes healthy sleep that is needed for your body, energy, and brain
My Restful Night Essentials combines five well-researched ingredients into one powerful formula. It goes far beyond ordinary melatonin supplements by also giving you L-theanine, valerian extract, hops extract, and lemon balm extract—a unique combination that not only helps you fall asleep and enjoy a more restful night's sleep but also helps regulate your sleep patterns.
And it starts working as soon as the very first night. With Restful Night Essentials, you won’t feel groggy in the morning either. Instead, you'll wake energized! And because it’s a designed to be non-habit forming, you can take it every night without worry.
In one nightly dosage of Restful Night Essentials, you get:
- Melatonin to regulate your sleep pattern. Starting at around age 40, melatonin levels naturally decline. When you supplement with melatonin, you’re giving your body back the levels you need to reestablish healthy, normal sleep patterns.
- L-theanine to calm your mind. This amino acid promotes a relaxing effect on the mind, which is critical in falling asleep. Studies also suggest it helps increase brain alpha-wave activity. This is important because alpha waves are the electrical signals produced by the brain during a relaxed state, including when you’re sleeping.
- Valerian extract to promote sleep and ease frazzled nerves. This herb has been used since the 1800s for its sleep-inducing and calming benefits. While valerian has an impressive record of traditional use, it’s also gaining the attention of scientists. Research suggests that valerian helps to improve sleep latency (the time it takes to fall asleep) and is closely linked to better sleep quality.
- Hops extract to fall asleep. Research suggests that a combination of hops extract and valerian extract helps to improve sleep, decrease the time it takes to fall asleep, and increase brain alpha-wave activity.
- Lemon balm extract to relieve stress and induce sleep. Used for more than 2,000 years in traditional medicine, this herb helps ease stress and induce sleep. Plus, research suggests that lemon balm exerts a calming, mood-enhancing effect. Again, this is important because it’s critical to relax both your mind and body before sleep.
And for more sleep support, I recommend my Restful Night® Extended Release, with 3 mg melatonin, which combines three stress-reducing and sleep-inducing nutrients in a unique dual-layer, extended release tablet.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before bed, preferably on an empty stomach
Serving Size:2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Valerian Extract (root)||500 mg||*|
|Lemon Balm Extract (leaf)||300 mg||*|
|Hops Extract (flower)||120 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet or exceed those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee