Reduce the appearance of unsightly veins and make your legs feel better, too
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Vein Care Support helps:
- Promote healthy, strong, and flexible veins
- Reduce the appearance of veins in the lower legs for healthy-looking legs
- Protect endothelial lining
- Increase blood circulation
- Support lymphatic drainage
- Reduce free radicals and oxidative stress Reduce LDL cholesterol oxidation
If you suffer from swollen legs or unsightly aching veins, it's a sure sign that your veins need extra support. I'm not referring to your circulation. While that is a concern, it's your veins and vein walls themselves that impact swelling and pooling. While all your veins are critical, of course, the veins in your legs and feet have the hardest job of all because they constantly fight gravity.
When blood flows away from your heart, it gets pushed by the strong, rhythmic beating of your heart. Getting back is another story. The blood doesn't get that boost from your heart muscle, it relies on special valves in the veins in your legs to make sure the blood doesn't sit or flow backwards. The valves work in conjunction with your leg muscles. When these muscles relax, the valves close. This is what prevents your blood from flowing backwards.
It's critical to keep these valves, and the veins that support them, healthy and strong. With strong vein walls, your veins and the valves can contract as they should, sending your blood back up to your heart. This in turn helps prevent pooling. You can also expect a noticeable reduction in swelling in your legs. Another welcome side effect is a decrease in the appearance of unsightly veins. And you should notice the difference in about 30 days.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage
Horse Chestnut Vein Care: 1 capsule gives you…
|Vitamin C‡ (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg|
|Horse Chestnut Extract (seed)||250 mg|
|Butcher’s Broom Extract‡ (root)||150 mg|
|Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone‡||150 mg|
|Prickly Ash Extract§ (bark)||125 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||25 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
Standardization Levels: Horse Chestnut Extract: 20% aescin; Grape Seed Extract: 95% polyphenols
‡Rusperin CTM is a trademark of Technical Sourcing International, Inc.
§Trunorin® is a registered trademark of Unigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Take 1 capsule twice daily with a meal.
Note:This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you are on insulin treatment, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of Children.
There are no reviews for this product.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee