Soothe aching joints, tired muscles and take back your active lifestyle!
Joint & Muscle Comfort Plus (30-day supply)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $209.93
Savings Price: $149.95
Regular Price: $119.96
Savings Price: $89.97
FREE Shipping with AutoDelivery! No minimum order required.Details 1 unit with AutoDelivery
Alleviate occasional joint pain and improve mobility with a newly developed form of curcumin called Meriva®
Put an end to achy joints and muscles with this new and improved supplement that contains Meriva—a highly effective pain reducer that I use to alleviate my own back pain. Forward Nutrition has developed Joint & Muscle Comfort Plus with a powerful combination of ingredients to alleviate joint pain and improve mobility.
This formula includes Univestin®, bromelain, and now Meriva—natural compounds that help control the enzymes that cause pain in the first place and promote a normal inflammatory response to soothe joint and muscle pain quickly and safely.
As with all of my recommendations, the ingredients in Joint & Muscle Comfort Plus are backed by clinical studies showing successful results, so you can depend on it for real results. Take Joint & Muscle Comfort Plus for pain relief from occasional “flare ups” or joint and muscle aches and pain after physical exertion.
Joint & Muscle Comfort Plus now gives you:
- Meriva—a highly bioavailable, pain-reducing curcumin. Backed by significant research, Meriva has some soon-to-be-published studies that demonstrate that just 225 mg of Meriva is equivalent to 2,000 mg of regular curcumin. That‘s eight times the potency of regular curcumin, which means exceptional relief.
- Univestin—this patented, natural blend of two standardized herbal extracts inhibits the COX-1, COX-2, and 5-LO enzymes to promote joint health and ease muscle aches. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, Univestin was found to be more effective than the placebo and mainstream alternative for relieving joint pain and reducing joint stiffness.
- Bromelain and Papain—increase blood flow to your joints and muscle tissues for a normal inflammatory response; also sweep away metabolic debris from your bloodstream which in turn keeps your joints better lubricated for full range of motion and decreased aches and pains.
- Rutin—a highly active antioxidant that’s believed to strengthen capillary walls. This protects your joint tissues from oxidative stress and the effects of aging.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Displaying 1-2 of 2
Literally allows me to speak, helping my TMJ problems dramatically. Having had an ulcer, anti-inflammatories are off limits for me unless I want my stomach to bleed. Taking this with food is still effective and the only way I've found relief without side effects.
I do healing massage and I always recommend this product to my clients. I even use this myself. several of my clients and friends have chronic joint pain and they are all grateful for the permanent cure of their pain.
Ingredients & Dosage
Joint & Muscle Comfort Plus: 1 capsule gives you...
Chinese Skullcap Extract (root),
Acacia Extract (heartwood and bark)
|Bromelain (from pineapple stem)||200 mg|
Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome♦
Turmeric Extract (rhizome),
Phosphatidylcholine Complex (from soy)
|Papain (from papaya fruit)||50 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide
‡Univestin® is a registered trademark of Unigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
♦Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Take 1 capsule, twice daily on an empty stomach between meals. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains soy.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Consult your physician before taking this product if you have a history of ulcers, GI bleeding or are taking Coumadin® (warfarin) or other blood thinners. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating.
Keep out of reach of children.