Tea Tree Oil

More Men's Health Problems--Solved!

…growth of the fungus. You can protect yourself by using powders such as Gold Bond or cornstarch. If you do get an infection, I suggest trying tea tree oil. Dilute a few drops in a little water and dab on the affected area. (You may apply it full strength, but test it on a small area first, as some…

Read More

How to Get Rid of Warts and Other Common Foot Problems

…of gauze in hydrogen peroxide, secure it over the wart, and repeat every day for about a week or so until the wart is gone. * Dip a Q-Tip in tea tree oil and dab it on the wart two or three times a day for three days. * Kill the root of the wart with apple cider vinegar. * Apply rubbing alcohol…

Read More