The Top Vitamin Mistake & How to Avoid It
I can’t count the number of people who don’t take their nutritional supplements on a regular basis. Either they forget to take them, run out, or feel so much better that they figure they don’t need their supplements. But folks, you won’t get the results your body needs from your nutritional supplements unless you take them on a regular, ongoing basis.
Here’s why it’s so important to take your nutritional supplements every day:
- Divided doses ensure nutrient levels remain constant in your bloodstream for ongoing, 24-hour support.
- Certain over-the-counter and prescription drugs deplete our natural, necessary stores of nutrients.
- Even recommended exercise increases free radical activity in your body, so you want to be sure you’re getting a full dose of antioxidants throughout each day.
- Alcohol can interfere with the absorption, storage, and metabolism of nutrients. So even if you enjoy only the occasional glass of wine, taking key nutrients consistently will keep you covered.
- Many nutrients need time to build in your system for full effectiveness. This is especially true with key joint and vision nutrients such as glucosamine and lutein. To get results, they must be taken as directed daily.
- Few people in the Northern Hemisphere make sufficient levels of vitamin D during the winter months and your bones require sufficient levels year-round.
- Dietary Reference Intakes, or DRIs, cover the bare minimums. For optimal health, it’s critical to maintain higher levels of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and phytonutrients.
Now it’s your turn: Do you take your nutritional supplements regularly?
You May Also Be Interested In:
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Whitaker!
Meet Dr. Whitaker
For more than 30 years, Dr. Julian Whitaker has helped people regain their health with a combination of therapeutic lifestyle changes, targeted nutritional support, and other cutting-edge natural therapies. He is widely known for treating diabetes, but also routinely treats heart disease and other degenerative diseases. More About Dr. Whitaker
Dr. Julian Whitaker's Favorites
Ensure healthy blood sugar, balanced insulin levels and all-day energy.
Get a restful, recharging night's sleep -- tonight and every night.
18 powerful, clinically researched nutrients for total eye health
Item# REG (Packets)
Make GREAT HEALTH your top priority with the advanced nutritional foundation in Forward