If you’ve been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it’s very important that you learn all you can about your disease and the treatment options available to you—because you do have options.
Unfortunately, most people believe that whatever their doctor tells them to do is their best, and only, course of action. Nothing could be further from the truth.
I know from decades of experience working with patients who have type 2 diabetes that drugs are not the best solution. At Whitaker Wellness, we’ve found that the most successful diabetes treatment plan is a natural one.
How to Treat Type 2 Diabetes
- Healthy low-glycemic foods
- A special way of dieting (in particular, the mini-fast)
- Targeted nutrients that support healthy blood sugar levels
- Innovative clinical therapies that use oxygen and infrared light to treat many common diabetes complications
Let’s take a closer look at how these therapies can help you treat type 2 diabetes, or even reverse it.
WATCH: You Can Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
More Dr. Whitaker Advice on Type 2 Diabetes
- Why diabetes medications are more risky than you think
- Why you should never treat type 2 diabetes with insulin
- How to plan a diabetic diet
- What causes diabetes?
- How obesity causes insulin resistance